The Pre-Exchange Training (PET) is an event BeMSA organises to prepare their outgoing students for the challenges they might face during their internships abroad. Our aim is to make your exchange experience as enjoyable as possible. Therefore, we organise various workshops and info sessions on the following topics:
- Cheap flights and other means of transport
- What you need to bring with you
- Cultural differences - what to do or not to do in foreign countries
- Practical skills you may need during your internship (Medical stitching techniques, etc.)
- Language lessons - Medical English, Medical French
This year's PET will take place on April 2nd, 2022. More information will follow soon!