The BeMSA Maternal Health day, will be a day filled with informational and interesting lectures, discussions, interactive trainings and awareness campaigns. These will be organized by BeMSA and all its standing committees.
With this project we want to
- Educate healthcare students and inspire them to explore maternal health and access to safe abortion (MHASA) and its problems more
- Promote maternal health and access to safe abortion
- Visualize the broadness of maternal health and access to safe abortion and its problems
- Visualize how interconnected our standing committees are
Every session will have its own MHASA related topic linked to one of our standing committees
- SCORA: maternal health in the transgender population
- SCORE & SCOPE: intercultural aspects of maternal health and rights
- SCOME: maternal health and the importance of sexual transmittable diseases
- SCOPH: mental health of new parents and parents to be
- SCORP: gender based violence in pregnancy
- SCOGS: acces to safe abortion and C-section
Interested to help organise this project or want to know more?
Contact our NORA: Laurens Martens - email@example.com
- fill in this form: